Equal Opportunity Policy (EEO)
Birotojob administers its personnel policies and conducts its employment practices in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, perceived intelligence, or perceived physical limitations.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the company is based upon the philosophy that people should be treated fairly, with dignity; and upon the belief that citizens in a free society have the right to self-determination without fear of discrimination as to personal preference or characteristics beyond their control. Experience continues to confirm our belief that it is good business to have and support personnel policies and practices with a strong commitment to equal opportunity.
In the application of our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, managers are responsible for ensuring that:
- Recruitment and placement for every level and job classification are conducted without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, perceived intelligence, or perceived physical limitations.
- Decisions on promotions and transfers are made in accordance with equal opportunity principles and are based on qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the job for which the person is being considered.
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action are in no way preferential treatment and do not mean that unqualified persons should be hired or promoted.
- Personnel policies, practices and actions are applied fairly to all employees.
- Affirmative Action Plans are implemented within the company’s organizational units.
- Non-segregated facilities are maintained, and appropriate physical facilities are provided for both male and female employees.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities regardless of their employment status.
- Employees are provided information concerning the company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Affirmative Action Program and Fair Treatment Process.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the company is monitored by conducting annual, regular reviews to determine performance to the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action are in no way considered to promote preferential treatment in a manner that unqualified persons are hired or promoted.
The quality of the equal opportunity environment and performance to the Affirmative Action Plan obligations are significant elements of each Manager’s performance.
In addition, managers and non-management employees are held accountable for any conduct toward their subordinates or co-workers that may be defined as sexual harassment, including sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or physical or verbal conduct of a harassing nature which is intimidating or demeaning. Any such proven misconduct may be cause for immediate termination from employment.